This Tuesday, March 22, Tirana will be car-free throughout most of the day.
Tirana’s City Hall has decided to bring back this initiative today but this time around, the goal isn’t saving the environment but rather saving up on energy.
Local authorities are organizing several activities today which is why circulation will be banned in several road segments in the capital city.
According to the plan, driving will be banned from 09:00 – 15:00 CET in the following road segments:
- Deshmoret e Kombit – from the ministry of internal affairs all the way to Hotel Dajti.
- Deshmoret e Kombit – from the bridge at Hotel Dajti to the intersections of Rd. Ismail Qemali.
- Myslym Shyri segment – from the intersection at the High Court all the way to the Blvd. Deshmoret e Kombit.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Rama refuses to lift the oil tax; gives farmers €4.1 million euros instead
- Rama calls protests ‘shameful’: We’re negotiating with Serbia to recover our wheat orders
- ’72 hours in a cell only because my face was caught on camera’, protestor details his arrest